Does This Sound Like Your Child?
- My child is always stressed, tantrums, or is upset after school.
- My child is so tired after school that we can barely get anything done.
- My child is off-track or in trouble in the classroom.
- My child avoids or struggles with reading, writing, spelling, or math. Maybe s/he has Dyslexia?
- My child's moods are up and down.
The Psychologists at Hope Springs Can Help.
If ANY of these sound like concerns that your family has been having, an evaiuation might help. Often, we call this type of evaluation “Neuropsychological Testing.” "Neuro" means “brain” – and that’s exactly what we’re hoping to do. We have materials that help us learn more about how a person’s brain works. Once we know that, we can tell you a little bit more about what we think is going on (diagnoses) and what we think might help!
The Hope Springs Psychologists and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Click on the Picture to Learn More)
Cindy Nichols Anderson, Ph.D., ABPP, Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychologist, Owner, Hope Springs Behavioral Consultants
Mollie Burke, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist, Health Service Provider, Business Development Officer, Hope Springs Behavioral Consultants
Jennifer Luria, LISW, Licensed Independent Social Worker, Certified in Parent Child Interaction Therapy and Trauma-Focused CBT
Margaret Butler, PMHNP-BC, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Board Certfied, State of Iowa