Hope Springs Behavioral Consultants
Kind and Skilled Psychological Services for Iowa City, Coralville, North Liberty, and Eastern Iowa
PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES AT HOPE SPRINGS (PLEASE CLICK ON DESCRIPTION BELOW)
The Hope Springs Psychologists and Therapists (Click on the Picture to Learn More)
Cindy Nichols Anderson, Ph.D., ABPP, Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychologist, Owner, Hope Springs Behavioral Consultants
Mollie Burke, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist, Health Service Provider, Business Development Officer, Hope Springs Behavioral Consultants
Jennifer Luria, LISW, Licensed Independent Social Worker, Certified in Parent Child Interaction Therapy and Trauma-Focused CBT
Does This Sound Like Your Child?
- My child is always stressed, tantrums, or is upset after school.
- My child is so tired after school that we can barely get anything done.
- My child is off-track or in trouble in the classroom.
- My child avoids or struggles with reading, writing, spelling, or math. Maybe s/he has Dyslexia?
- My child's moods are up and down.