Who We Are
Hope Springs Behavioral Consultants a group of Iowa City Area Psychologists and a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
We use a multidisciplinary, holistic approach to provide mental health services.
We go the extra mile to listen to you, gather information, and provide high-quality care. We use empirically supported approaches and adhere to the high ethical standards that our professions recommend.
We are located in the Coralville Performing Arts Building in Downtown Coralville, IA. We are committed to the mental health needs of Iowans, particularly the Iowa City area and Eastern Iowa.
What Our Patients Say About Us
How To Refer a Patient:
Patients do not need a referral from their physician to access our services.
They may call to make an appointment for themselves or for a child in their care. If a patient is above 18 years of age, they need to call to schedule, and cannot have another person call for them.
If you are a physician’s office or referring therapist:
- You can provide our contact information to your patients and ask them to call us to schedule.
- You can fax the patient’s information and reason for referral to 319-358-0093 or call us with the information.
A social story is a learning tool that is used to help individuals with autism know what to expect and how to behave in […]
What is an IEP? An Individual Education Program (IEP) is a written plan stating what educational services a child will receive and who will provide […]
Nonverbal Learning Disability (Nonverbal LD) is a specific type of learning disability that affects children’s academic progress and their social and emotional development. Symptoms […]
HOPE SPRINGS IS FEATURED IN THE FOLLOWING
- Responding to trauma: Tips for parents, caregivers
- Talking to children about suicide
- Allergies can lead to stress, discomfort
- Remember healthy self-care after the election
- Does Your Child Have Stomachaches? Anxiety May Be to Blame!
- Back to School Jitters: Helping Prepare Your Child for Re-entry Into School